Good Women: Women of Worth
On the 28th of September 2017, Koreo will host a special Good Women event to celebrate the 30th Anniversary of Black History Month.
Women of Worth is a campaign launched by the FutureProof Foundation, bringing together 30 of Britain’s most influential women of colour; to celebrate 30 years of Black History Month. The Women of Worth all share one thing in common: they are leading figures in their fields and have defied race and gender stereotypes.
For our contribution to that agenda, we are partnering with the FutureProof Foundation to host an event which will bring together women from across the private, public and social sectors to celebrate equality. The event, hosted at Impact Hub Kings Cross, will include inspiring speakers but there will be bags of time for networking too.
- Gwen Rhys FRSA, Founder & CEO at Women in the City
- Cyrilia Davies Knight, Deputy Head Civil Liberties at Hudgell Solicitors
- Charlotte Butler, Founder at Altogether Different
- Charlene Laidley, Founder of The FutureProof Foundation and Women of Worth
If you would like to partner with us, or if you are interested to share your own story, please email Floree at [email protected].
* Koreo’s events are often oversubscribed and people drop out, so to ensure everyone has the chance to attend we will start taking £10 deposits to guarantee attendance. Rest assured we will continue offering great Good Women events completely FREE! The deposit will be returned the following day after the event or if you cancel at least 48 hours in advance.
See other Events