If you are a London based social enterprise looking for investment in the next 12 months, have a look at Impact Hub Westminster’s free Impact Investment Readiness programme.
The Impact Investment Readiness Programme aims to accelerate investment into social and environmental businesses based in London by helping entrepreneurs to:
- Learn which type of investment is right for you now, and how to get it
- Discover how to write investable business plans
- Articulate your mission as an attractive impact investment
They’re offering two days of free in-depth content on relevant topics, led by experts and supported by peer-to-peer learning including:
- In-depth workshops on impact measurement, pitch training and business planning
- Up to date talks on the current social investment landscape and opportunities
- Peer lessons from social entrepreneurs that have successfully raised capital
They are aiming to help more than 50 London based social enterprises get ready for investment with two days of expert-led workshops and peer-to-peer learning. The free programme starts in October, and is repeated in November, December and January. They are looking for ambitious social entrepreneurs that are seeking to raise between £25k and £1m in the next 12 months.